Forum Rules Aug 22, 2018 18:17:31 GMT -6
Post by R-F on Aug 22, 2018 18:17:31 GMT -6
- For ease of keeping track of everyone; each player is to make one universal account.
- Be respectful to other members and Staff alike; we all want to have fun together...And NO discussions of Real World Politics as they never end well. If something topical came up in-game; that's where it shall REMAIN!
- Don't spam, create large quote blocks and make OOC posts in IC threads; OOC notes are fine if they're part of an IC post.
- RP Rating is:
Mature language is allowed.
Sexual content is allowed but NO graphic depictions!
The same with Violence; no excessive gore or vividly detailing bodies being mutilated.
Beyond the game; all other content on here should keep a 'PG-13' feel.
- There is no word count, but we do want at least a paragraph per post. With proper post and no 'script-style'.
- No Godmoding or Metagaming!
Godmoding covers a number of areas:
- You cannot take control of another player's character without permission from said player.
- You can't declare damage to another player's character; while villain attacks can 'auto-hit' they can't say what exact damage was caused.
- Nobody is all-powerful or invincible. While we do allow Divine/Demonic beings, they can take damage or die, like anyone else.
Metagaming is using 'player knowledge' to give your characters an advantage. If 'Character A' is listed as a villain in the Story Details, it doesn't mean a PC, who has never encountered this person before, and their actions give the group no reason to suspect; but automatically knows they're up to no good. This also applies to locations too, if an enemy base's location is mentioned in the DM's narration, your character shouldn't 'just' know where it is because the information wasn't provided to the character, it was to the player. Then there's profile details; Player A reads one of Player B's character bios. One of A's characters encounters the person just read about for the first time and begins spouting personal details that they shouldn't know but the Player does without permission.
- Each person has two weeks to respond to a post, if a thread has no activity after a month. It will be locked/archived.
- Liquid threading; characters can be apart of multiple threads at once.
- If there's no specific character(s) mentioned in a thread's title, it shall be treated as [Open], you may ask those involved in a Private Thread ONCE to join. If refused, DO NOT pester them!
- There is no character limit; each player can make as many as they feel they can handle.
- We allow characters from other Fandoms, along with complete OCs. And like the Poke-Senshi, you can combine elements.
- Legendary Pokemon will be treated as NPCs.
- Canon Characters will be treated as NPCs until someone claims them.
Penalty System and Bans
- Three Penalties, and a temporary ban will be in place. The initial ban will last at least one week. Once the ban is lifted, if two more Penalties are received, the Ban is Permanent.
- Unfair Bans and Penalties can be reversed, if the staff member believes it was indeed unfair.
- Penalties and Bans are at the discretion of Staff Members.
- Have fun and enjoy your stay!!